Sunday, September 30, 2007

Floccinaucinihilipipification

FLOCINAUCINIHILIPIPIFICATION! :DDD

It's a word. Learn it.

Andrea dropped by my hse last Friday for group study and she helped me out with intergers and polygons. My superwoman junior. BaHaHaHa! My maths is getting better and better. Starting to get the hang of it. Woopeededoo. So like yeah.. To the teachers and friends who helped,

THANK YOUUUU (:

We looked up my vocabulary book where I found out the meaning of Mel's fave word, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. It means very good. Then I found this. Flocinaucinihilipipification. My new fave word. LOL. I won't tell you what it means. Only Andrea knws. I think. We got ourselves new nicknames too. Pipi (Andrea) and Popo. Thanks to the nilam and vocabulary book. Ahaks!

Studied. Watermelon. Studied. Makan makan. Studied. Camwhored. Studied. Camwhored. Futsal. 2 VS 1. PipiPopo VS Durian Head. Futsal was a hit. I kicked the ball over the gate. Agn. Ooopss. Jeremy wanted to screw me. Well, he won't. Not before I do. Anyway, Andrea and I snapped lotsa pics. Loving 'em. Camwhoring is what we do best. Wheee~

No comments: