Tuesday, September 25, 2007

both of us

Andrea here
ever since I know Aileen Yeo Sue Jen .
She is like a cute lil girl just trying to have fun
she will just be friends with anyone wif a nice heart and a open heart.



Aileen Yeo Sue Jen..
I thank god for givin me a friend like you :)
You never hurt me or make me sad.
You make me smile and happy everyday with all your jokes and silly action.
The times we have will always i treasure.
Thanks for being a great friend of mine :)




I might do something that hurt you that I wana apologise.
I might me very bad and very nice.
Sorry is the last word for us for all our mistakes that we have done.






Friend won't usually hurt feelings.
We care for each other and promise will share everything together.
I am glad you are not lyk *her*.
Which *she* just even talk behind her best friend and they always fight.
You are the very best among us.




My problems,your problems
We share and keep it in between us
We cry and laugh together
You and me will always stick to each other.




If I never met a friend like you
i don't know what am I today
without a good and nice friend like you
and I never will get to talk to you
if I don't know you

Thank you Aileen for being there for me.






I love you forever as a friend.
You are the tea to my cup
you are the cerry to my cake
you are the sugar to my tea
you are the best of my friends :)




Loadsa Lurv,
One And Only
Andrea pigmink :)
<3

No comments: